SWR’S HUBBALLI DIVISION REGISTERED
UNPRECEDENTED GROWTH IN PARCEL LOADING
Hubballi Division of South Western Railway has registered an unprecedented growth in parcel revenue i.e. Rs. 1.44 Cr. during April 2021 as against of Rs. 0.08 Cr. during last year.
ØThe highlights of Hubballi Division in parcel loading for April - 2021
1. Stabled stock of 3 NMG rakes utilized for parcel loading from Vasco Da Gama to Khori Railway Station, Haryana, revenue of Rs. 35.62 Lakhs.
2. Nearly 100% utilization of all time tabled Parcel Express train, Vasco Da Gama - New Guwahati, revenue of Rs.65.91 Lakhs.
3. One GS rake loaded from Vasco Da Gama to Diwana Railway Station Siding (PCWD), Haryana, revenue of Rs.10 Lakhs.
4. Revenue from New Modified Goods (NMG) rake loading Rs. 12 Lakhs.
5. Revenue from Parcel Express is Rs.13 Lakhs.
The response of parcel loading is also good in beginning of May 2021, on 01.05.2021 the revenue from parcel of the division is about Rs.25 Lakhs.
Divisional Railway Manager, Shri Arvind Malkhede said, this has been possible by the special efforts of the Officers and staff, despite the Covid -19 Pandemic in keeping the wheels of transport moving. He congratulated the Business Development Unit and the staff involved in maintenance of rail assets in achieving this feat.