RESTORATION OF TRAINS SERVICES
It is decided to restore the services of following trains as detailed below: -
1. Train No. 01311 Solapur – Hassan Daily Express Special will be restored from 01.07.2021 to until further advice.
2. Train No. 01312 Hassan - Solapur Daily Express Special will be restored from 02.07.2021 to until further advice.
The train will have a composition of 22 coaches comprising of TWO AC 2-tier Coaches, THREE AC 3-tier Coaches, ELEVEN Second Class Sleeper Coaches, FOUR General Second Class Coaches, TWO Luggage cum Brake-Vans with divyang coach. There will be no change in timings, path, frequency.
EXTENSION OF TRAINS SERVICES
It is decided to extend the services of following trains as detailed below: -
1. Train No. 08637 Hatia – Bengaluru Cantt Express Specialwas notified to run earlier from Hatia up to 26.06.2021 will be further extended for a period from 03.07.2021 to 31.07.2021.
2. Train No. 08638 Bengaluru Cantt - Hatia Express Specialwas notified to run earlier from Hatia up to 29.06.2021 will be further extended for a period from 06.07.2021 to 03.08.2021.
3. Train No. 08047 Howrah - Vasco-da-gama Special Express will be further extended from 28.06.2021 to 25.09.2021. Accordingly, service of Vasco slip coaches from Kacheguda will be extended from 29.06.2021 to 26.09.2021.
4. Train No. 08048 Vasco-da-gama - Howrah Special Express will be further extended from 01.07.2021 to 28.09.2021. Accordingly, service of Vasco slip coaches from Vasco-da-gama will be extended from 01.07.2021 to 28.09.2021.
WITHDRAWL OF STOPPAGE AT VALSAD
Railway has decided to withdraw stoppage for train no. 06506 KSR Bengaluru -Gandhidham Express Special with effect commencing journey from KSR Bengaluru from 23.10.2021.
All Passengers are requested to adhere strictly to Covid -19 norms of Central / State Government: wear mask, sanitize hands frequently and maintain social distancing. An earnest cooperation is requested from all in the fight against Covid -19.
Chief Public Relations Officer
South Western Railway, Hubballi