दक्षिण पश्चिम रेलवे / SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY प्रेस विज्ञप्ति / Press Release No. 475 Dt: 27.12.2021
I.REGULATION OF TRAIN SERVICES
Due to line block for Thick Web Switch work at Yesvantpur yard, the following changes have been made in the pattern of train services: -
1. Train No. 17392 SSS Hubballi – KSR Bengaluru Daily Express commencing journey from SSS Hubballi on 07.01.2022 will be regulated for 40 minutes at en-route.
2. Train No. 16228 Talguppa – Mysuru Daily Express commencing journey from Talguppa on 07.01.2022 will be regulated for 20 minutes at en-route.
II.TRAINS TO RUN IN NORMAL ROUTE
The following trains which were notifiedearlier (Press Release No. 467 dated 22.12.2021) for cancellation due to signalingwork in connection with doubling of track between Omalur&Metturdam of Salem Division of Southern Railway, will now run in their normal scheduled route as the planned block between Omalur&Metturdam has been postponed as notified by Southern Railway: -
1. Train No. 11014 Coimbatore - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Daily Express commencing journey from Coimbatore on 02.01.2022 & 02.03.2022.
2. Train No. 12678 Ernakulam - KSR Bengaluru Daily Superfast Express commencing journey from Ernakulam on 02.03.2022.
3. Train No. 12677 KSR Bengaluru - Ernakulam Daily Superfast Express commencing journey from KSR Bengaluru on 02.03.2022.
III. CANCELLATION OF TRAINS
The following trains will be cancelled due to Line block for the work of insertion of Thick Web Switches at Nayandahalli yard as per detail mentioned below: -
1. Train No. 06560 Mysuru – KSR Bengaluru MEMU Special commencing journey from Mysuru on 30.12.2021, 04.01.2022 & 06.01.2022 will be cancelled.
2. Train No. 06559 KSR Bengaluru – Mysuru MEMU Special commencing journey from KSR Bengaluru on 31.12.2021, 05.01.2022 & 07.01.2022 will be cancelled.
Chief Public Relations Officer South Western Railway, Hubballi