दक्षिण पश्चिम रेलवे/ SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
प्रेस विज्ञप्ति/ Press Release No. 391 Dt: 24.02.2021
I. RESTORATION OF TRAINS
South Western Railway has decided to restore the services of following trains with immediate effect as Hubballi Yard Remodelling Pre Non – Interlocking / Non – Interlocking work has completed at 08:00 hrs today (24.08.2021) as detailed below:-.
1. Service of Train No. 06535 Mysuru – Solapur Golgumbaz Express Special with effect commencing journey from Mysuru from 24.02.2021 will be restored with original route i.e. via Davangere, Harihar, Ranibennur, Haveri and Hubballi.
2. Service of Train No. 06536 Solapur – Mysuru Golgumbaz Express Special with effect commencing journey from Solapur from 24.02.2021 will be restored with original route i.e. via Hubballi, Haveri, Ranibennur, Harihar and Davangere.
3. Service of Train No. 06249 Yesvantpur – Hazrat Nizamuddin Sampark Kranti Superfast Festival Special Express with effect commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 24.02.2021 will be restored with original route i.e. via Yesvantpur, Arsikere, Davangere, Hubballi, Gadag and Hosapete.
4. Service of Train No.06250 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Yesvantpur Sampark Kranti Superfast Festival Special Express with effect commenced journey yesterday from Hazrat Nizamuddin i.e. from 23.02.2021 will restored with original route i.e. via Hosapete, Gadag, Hubballi, Davangere, Arsikere and Yesvantpur.
5. Train No. 02725 KSR Bengaluru – Dharwad Special Express with effect commenced journey today onwards from KSR Bengaluru i.e. from 24.02.2021 will run up to Dharwad.
6. Train No. 02726 Dharwad – KSR Bengaluru Special Express commencing journey from Dharwad from 25.02.2021 will be originated from Dharwad.
II. WITHDRAWN OF STOPPAGE
The stoppage of Train No. 06275/06276 Yesvantpur – Arsikere – Yesvantpur DEMU Special at Ammasandra will be withdrawn with effect commencing journey from both sides on 02.03.2021, 05.03.2021 and 06.03.2021 due to non - availability of platform line because of Line Block and suspension of roads at Ammasandra yard Banasandra station for construction of RUB/FOB respectively.
Chief Public Relations Officer South Western Railway, Hubballi