ENHM Wing MYS
1. Environment and House Keeping Management (EnHM) started functioning in Mysuru (MYS) Division from November 2017 as per Railway Board's guidelines to deal with the issues related to Environment & Housekeeping Management.
2. Organisation chart of EnHM in Mysuru Division is as under:
3. EnHM is undertaking rigorous cleanliness activities at NSG-2 (Mysore) and NSG-3 (Davangere) category Station which is attracting positive feedback from the passengers and the public at large.
4. Regular Cleaning and checks are being conducted by EnHM to ensure cleanliness of Platforms. Tracks, Circulating Areas and Station premises.
5. Solid waste management activity i.e. garbage collection, lifting, transportation, segregation, composting and disposal is undertaken for garbage generation in railway premises at Mysore as per solid waste management rules 2019.
6. Consent for operation under Water & Air Act has been received from KSPCB for all 12 NGT compliance Railways station of Mysuru division.
7. World Environment day, Swachhta Pakhwara, drives on ban on plastic in railway premise is observed for creating awareness on cleanliness and environment protection among railwaymen, passengers and public.