ENHM Wing MYS
1. Environment and House Keeping Management (EnHM) started functioning in Mysuru (MYS) Division from November 2017 as per Railway Board's guidelines to deal with the issues related to Environment & Housekeeping Management.
2. Organisation chart of EnHM in Mysuru Division is as under:
3. EnHM is undertaking rigorous cleanliness activities at NSG-2 (Mysore) and NSG-3 (Davangere) category Station which is attracting positive feedback from the passengers and the public at large.
4. Regular Cleaning and checks are being conducted by EnHM to ensure cleanliness of Platforms. Tracks, Circulating Areas and Station premises.
5. Solid waste management activity i.e. garbage collection, lifting, transportation, segregation, composting and disposal is undertaken for garbage generation in railway premises at Mysore as per solid waste management rules 2019.
6. Consent for operation under Water & Air Act has been received from KSPCB for all 12 NGT compliance Railways station of Mysuru division.
7. World Environment day, Swachhta Pakhwara, drives on ban on plastic in railway premise is observed for creating awareness on cleanliness and environment protection among railwaymen, passengers and public.
Swachhta pakhwara-2021, Mysuru Division
Swachata Pakhwara campaign-2021 were observed throughout the division from 16.09.2021 to 02.10.2021, swachhta pledge, awarenss rally, nukkad nadak, shramdan, inspections, intensive cleaning stations and Railway premises, trainings for the staff, online competitions etc were conducted during the period.
Cloth bag distribution