Details of Work
Year of sanction
Cum.Exp. Up to 31.03.17
PB-23 of C.Rly.
Miraj-Londa (183 km)
- The Doubling project has been sanctioned by Railway Board in the Central Railway Pink book item No. 23 of 2015-16 with allocation as EBR (IF).
- The DPR for Miraj-Londa (186 km), part of Pune-Miraj-Londa Doubling (467 km) sanctioned under Pink Book of Central Railway has been forwarded to Central Railway for consolidation and onward submission to Railway Board on 31.07.2015.The cost projected in the DPR is Rs.1190.90 cr.
- Railway Board sanction for the project has been received on 10.06.2016.
- All tenders for earthwork,minor bridges,important / major bridges and ballast between Londa-Miraj have been invited.Agencies for earthwork, minor bridges and important/major bridges totalling for a value of Rs.405 cr. were awarded.
- The project is targetted for completion by 2020-21.
Source : दक्षिण पश्चिम रेलवे CMS Team Last Reviewed : 27-09-2023